Caymania is an extract of Desmodium adscendens cv. Caymania. The aerial parts of the plant (fresh leaf and stem) are taken immediately after harvest and tinctured in alcohol derived from sugarcane (the same alcohol used for the island rum cakes).
• Ease persistent back ache
• Alleviate pain and inflammation associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Relieve swelling and soreness in hands and feet
• Relax stiff and aching joints (wrists, elbows, hips, knees)
• Promote repair of muscle and joint injuries
• Speed recovery from strenuous physical activity
• Eases pain
• Reduces inflammation
• Enhances flexibility
USER REPORTS :
To read user reports, CLICK HERE
“It’s almost impossible to believe. I felt the improvement right away and now, 13 weeks later, I no longer suffer lower back pain." J.McG.
The suggested initial dosage is 15 drops 3X a day, taken before meals.
• If you choose, the drops can be taken in a small amount of water or juice. Should you wish to evaporate the alcohol from the tincture, it is suggested that you simply place the drops in the bottom of a cup, add a small amount of boiling water and stir for a bit.
• Dosage can be regulated according to your condition. When you have achieved a satisfactory relief of symptoms you may experiment to see if the desired effect can be maintained at a reduced dosage.
• At your discretion, elevated dosages may be used to treat occasional injury or acute pain.
• Each 50ml bottle of Caymania contains the extract of approximately 17 grams of fresh Desmodium adscendens (0.34 grams per ml). A 15-drop dosage is the equivalent of 0.75ml of tincture, and represents the extract from approx. 0.25 gms of the plant material. (If you wish to convert from Metric to Imperial measures, one ounce is equivalent to 28.35 grams.)
• The 50ml bottle of Caymania contains approximately 1000 drops.
• It is not uncommon to experience effects from Caymania within 24hrs of initial use. Results, however, are generally progressive. Allow a three-week period of daily use to gauge initial benefits.
To proceed to Purchase Page- CLICK HERE
Cayman Tea is a mild and soothing herbal beverage made from the dried aerial parts (leaves and stems) of Desmodium adscendens cv. Caymania. The pleasant tasting brew is a tradition in the Caribbean islands and is appreciated as a gentle relaxant. D. adscendens is a common ingredient in island tonic or ‘roots’ drinks which are taken to relive back pain, stiff joints and aching muscles. Those suffering from pain and stress often experience interrupted sleep patterns and find that the tea can help them sleep through the night. If the alcohol content in Caymania tincture presents a problem for some users, Cayman Tea is the traditional alternative and will provide the same therapeutic benefits.
“The relief is something one has to experience to believe. When the pain left I could sleep at night – a tremendous relief to mind and body.” K.M.
To get the most from the tea, it should be simmered for at least 15 to 20 minutes. The longer the tea is simmered, the more full-bodied the brew. If you are using the tea for therapeutic purposes, you can let the brew stand overnight before straining to remove leaves and stems. Should you make several cups at a time, it can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Time Saving Preparation:
Brewing the tea in large quantities can save time. The tea can then be measured into individual servings and frozen to preserve freshness.
* You will need a glass or stainless steel pot and two ice cube trays (you will be making 32 ice cubes).
- Pour four (4) cups of cold water in a pot and add 32 grams of Cayman Tea.
- On a stovetop, bring the water just to the boiling point and simmer gently for 20 minutes or longer.
- Let the liquid cool.
- Strain the tea and pour into ice cube trays, dividing the liquid evenly to make 32 cubes.
- Place trays in the freezer.
For each cup of tea use one ice cube - place in a cup and fill with boiling water (or with cold water to make an iced tea).
To proceed to Purchase Page - CLICK HERE